Saturday, January 9, 2010

The story of Harry Potter and the Real World



Every person who has the same name with a famous person would be proud. But not for a British man named Harry Potter. The following story and the story. His name is the same with the Harry Potter wizard character to life in the pressure and stress. Harry Potter this one was not a magician and have never come to Hogwarts. He is only a 20-year-old man from Portsmouth, Hampshire, England.
Having the exact same name with a famous witch character in the Harry Potter movies were overshadowed mebuat mockery of her life that made her feel very stressed. Potter was born in 1980 had a quiet life for 8 years to finally release JK Rowling's novel Harry Potter and everything changed. "For 12 years, it has not counted how many friends ridicule who called me a witch," Potter said as quoted by Lemondrop.
Ridicule and obtained treatment Potter has made his life disrupted and broken. According to Potter, she was the only person at work who can not use his full name when talking on the phone. "When I say full name, the client becomes not believe and think little of me," he explained. His love life became very strange. "The first time I was dating a woman, I have to show a passport to prove my name is genuine," he said.



Another peeve is the attitude of rejection of bus drivers in the office who does not believe his name is Harry Potter and the accused as a fraud. Potter was not allowed into the bus. Potter's days are always filled by the ridicule from the community to police. And all because of his name. "At first, I thought with a name of Harry Potter could make me more cool, but it's not," said Potter.

"Now, every time people mention my name, it gives a strange reaction. Starting from laughing to being aggressive," he said. "Sometimes, I think, if JK Rowling does not use the same name for his novel, maybe my life better," said Potter. The mother, Tracey Shaw (47 years) never dreamed the name given to the first child became a phenomenon. "I never thought it would be a famous name," said Shaw. Many people who thought the name given to Shaw following the Harry Potter character in JK Rowling's novel.

No comments: